-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Castle [mailto:bb+lists.docbook-apps@looksystems.co.uk]

I'm feeling very pleased.

For the first time ever I am able to generate a DocBook <book> with double
sided printing correctly using the DSSSL, openjade, jadetex toolchain.

dsssl-style sheets version 1.62 (1.70 will also work for my applications).
+ a patch to prevent the table of contents/lists of tables page numbers from

restarting from (i). [Richard Sharpe recently posted one which might be
bettter than the one I was using]
+ a patch to make the recto/verson pages print on the same piece of paper
(this is from Richard Sharpe - hopefully this will make it into CVS before
too long)

As I said, I'm sure there are additional problems (table of contents
generation for <preface> being one ;-), but for our documents every thing
seems to be working how I want it.