Re: XSLT for text files ?(Re: XSL from DocBook refentry-> man)

/ Dave Pawson <daveP@dpawson.freeserve.co.uk> was heard to say:
| And if it falls down by needing some low count ASCII control code,
| which is too much for XML, the typical solution is to
| output something careful such as [$nul], then use a text substitution
| tool to convert that to null or whatever is needed.

When does that happen? I haven't played much with text output, nor
read that part of the spec recently, but I would have expected UTF-8
text output to be able to handle any XML character.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The way to get things done is not