Where can I get version 1.34 of docbook xsl stylesheets(for html help support)

Hi,

Real simple one, but the XSL stylesheets have been moved from nwalsh.org
to sourceforge but I could only find the most recent couple of versions
there. The version I wanted is 1.34 as I understand from a message I
found on this archive that this has a functioning htmlhelp stylesheet.
If anyone has a functioning htmlhelp stylesheet from a different version
I would appreciate info on which version to use.

Cheers

Alex