Re: JadeTeX and wrong page numbers in ToC

/ Yann Dirson <ydirson@alcove.fr> was heard to say:
| In the ToC the 2.1 section is told to be on page 2.  I am not sure
| whether the bug is in the stylesheets or in JadeTeX, although I
| suspect JadeTeX.

Have you processed the file two or three times? The page numbers have
to flow "backwards" in the processing so it is sometimes necessary to
run the TeX process more than once.

| BTW, I found out that a (define %generate-article-toc-on-titlepage%
| #f) declaration in a docbook-dsssl customization is ignored, and
| thought this is possibly a JadeTeX problem as well.

Looking at the stylesheets, this doesn't seem to be ignored. Please
provide a test document if you want me to take a closer look.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The hour which gives us life