Re: Generating PDF

Hello,

I'm relatively new to docbook and FOP, but stumbled once or twice over bugs
(which are the same as described beneath) which came up from FOP and not
from my using of the stylesheets. Is there a docbook related buglist which
sorts out some of common misbehaviour (and maybe a workaround)? It would
save a lot of time of trial and error (in my case ;-)    )

Ciao
   jENs