RE: Nebie: DocBook XML instalation steps on Windows NT?

The best documentation I know about this can be found
here

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/hoenicka_markus/ntsgml.html

PIRONET NDH
Dipl.-Ing. Ali Saffari - Manager Software - SBU Software
Josef-Lammerting-Allee 14-18 - 50933 Cologne - Germany
Tel.: +49 (0)221 770-1853 - Fax: +49 (0)221 770-1005
mailto:asaffari@pironet.com - http://www.pironet-ndh.com