Re: Abbrevs & Auto Index & PDFs

/ Michael Cortez <mcortez@fullcoll.edu> was heard to say:
| Q1. I've still got problems with my Abbreviations just not showing up in the
| rendered HTML...  Anyone have any suggestions?

It's a stylesheet problem, I suppose. Exactly how to present abbrev in
a glossentry isn't clear. What formatting would you like?

| Q2. Does anybody have a short example document that works with the
| auto-indexer?  I feed it mine, and nothing comes out...  I don't even get an
| output file, AND I don't get any errors  8-(

This file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE book
  PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.1.2//EN"
  "http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.1.2/docbookx.dtd";>
<!-- test document -->
<book id="book">
<bookinfo>
<title>Book Title</title>
</bookinfo>

<para>Something about dp1<indexterm>
<primary>dp1</primary>
</indexterm>, which is a completely meaningless thing.</para>

</chapter>

<index id="idx"/>

</book>

Processed thusly:

xalan2 -IN testidx.xml -XSL ../xsl/html/autoidx.xsl -OUT out.html -PARAM use.extensions 1

| Q3. Also trying to product PDF files, and I get these interesting messages
| in the output:
|
| Warning: property - "last-line-end-indent" is not implemented yet.
| WARNING: Page subsequences exhausted. Using previous subsequence.
| ERROR: list-item must have exactly two children

FOP bugs.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--