Re: Catalog dor DocBook and URI for the XSL stylesheets

Kevin Conder <kconder@interaccess.com> writes:

> 	Please consider using another site. Sourceforge uses a strange
> port-redirection scheme that doesn't work well with corporate
> firewalls.

Thus far I didn't encounter this problem.  Another reason: the docbook
community doesn't "own" the proposed sub-domain.  Why not using
docbook.org or oasis-open.org?  Okay, these domain are not in the public
domain either, but I looks much more safe to me to choose one of those.

--
ke@suse.de (work) / keichwa@gmx.net (home):              |
http://www.suse.de/~ke/                                  |      ,__o