Re: DSSSL Tutorials

Work on OpenJade/OpenSP is progressing, but not as fast as we'd like. The
maintainers don't have enough free cycles to work much on Jade.
Development has been concentrating on OpenSP. I think once the next
version of OpenSP is released, attention will return to OpenJade. In the
meantime, I recommend using OpenJade 1.3, which is fast and stable.

I use the latest drop of OpenSP to validate my customizations of the
DocBook DTD, and use OpenJade 1.3 to produce HTML output. (Admittedly, I
do this so as to test the development version of OpenSP, but I've found
OpenSP to be a reliable XML parser when thrown horribly broken XML.)

Now if only I could get my cvs + putty installtion (on win2k) to work, I
could get back to contributing to the OpenJade project...

Gershon