docbook FAQ

After only the slightest arm twisting by a certain tall bearded one,
I've volunteered to collate (and try to answer, with your help)
some of the questions that come up on this list.

Request please.

If you recall particular questions coming up repeatedly,
would you mail them to me, perhaps with a three line answer.

I'm afraid I must restrict myself to the XML versions,
html and fo output, since I never really got to grips with
the SGML versions and DSSSL stylesheets.

I'll gladly do the markup if someone would take on
the duties for SGML? Just plain text QnA's.

TIA, Regards DaveP