Re: DOCBOOK: ulinks in footnotes

--On Wednesday, September 26, 2001 07:54:59 -0400 Norman Walsh
<ndw@nwalsh.com> wrote:

> Can you please provide a small document that demonstrates this problem?

Maybe its in the way I'm generating the genindex.sgm file, as its the
generated one that's including footnotes, I'm using the following command
line:

jade -t sgml -d docbook/dsssl-stylesheets-1.64/html/docbook.dsl -V
html-index jtime.sgm

[mark@localhost doc]$ locate docbook.dsl
/usr/share/sgml/docbook/dsssl-stylesheets-1.64/html/docbook.dsl
/usr/share/sgml/docbook/dsssl-stylesheets-1.64/print/docbook.dsl
[mark@localhost doc]$

I'll send a document later, when I get back to the machine with the DocBook
stuff on it.

> No. I suppose it could be arranged with some tweaks to the docbook.dsl
> file, but the stylesheet has to process the whole document in order
> to find the index terms. Why do you want to get the index without the
> documents?

Well I'm creating my document as a PDF, so don't really want the HTML
files.  I suppose if I could it to use a different directory it'd be fine
(I'm gonna modify my script to just cd to a temp dir, create the index,
then clean up, which will do what I want.)

--
Vi de udødelige inviterer dere til å slå dere sammen med oss