Re: Re: DOCBOOK: ulinks in footnotes

/ Mark Derricutt <mark@talios.com> was heard to say:
| From what I can see, the generated index sgm file is using ULINKs, I
| can turn off that option in my stylesheet but then its off for the
| whole document.

So, for example, the linking is being done like this:

  </section>

If so, I think the root cause of your problem is mistagging. The
"proper" (there's nothing precisely improper about what I've shown above,
it's just not going to do the right thing sometimes) tagging for this
would be:

  </section>

ULink should only be used to link to "external" resources:

  for more useless information.</para>
  </section>

Read the reference pages on ULink, Link, and XRef for more details.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The Future Begins