Re: Page headers

It's something like this:

(define (page-center-footer gi)
  (let ((book-title ( select-elements (children (sgml-root-element)) (normalize "title") ) ))
    (make sequence
      		font-posture: 'italic
      		font-family-name: "Helvetica"
	     	font-size: 8pt
      		(literal
       		(data book-title)))))

As you can see, I use it for the footer, but it is the same for headers.

Regards,

Juan R. Migoya
SPAIN