RE: Internet Explorer XSLT

I guess, the problem is now that IE just cannot
cope with the path ...

                href="">
but i must have a absolute path, because I can't move
the DocBook Stylesheets. And I don't think it's
possible to link a directory (WINNT 4) like in UNIX Systems.

Your href attribute value is not a legal URI. It must be:
        href="">
Some processors "friendly" understand windows-like paths, but that is a standard violation -- backslashes _cannot_ be used in URLs.

Cheers,

Marcelo Jaccoud Amaral
Process Engineer
PETROBRAS R&D Centre - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
mailto:jaccoud@cenpes.petrobras.com.br
voice: +55 21 3865-6337
fax: +55 21 3865-6342
"La prise de conscience de votre propre ignorance est un grand pas vers la connaissance."  (Benjamin Disraeli)

"Kaiser Christian (SV SC RS T33)" <Christian.1.Kaiser@at.siemens.de>

04/10/2001 09:46

I've done what you suggested (and you were right),
but it still doesn't work.
I guess, the problem is now that IE just cannot
cope with the path ...

                href="">
but i must have a absolute path, because I can't move
the DocBook Stylesheets. And I don't think it's
possible to link a directory (WINNT 4) like in UNIX Systems.

Should it work with file:/// or something similar?
I haven't tried it, yet.

best regards,

(-:hris