RE: Internet Explorer XSLT inlinemediaobject

Hi Jason

< Chris
<
< MSXML just converts XML to HTML, it doesn't care whether your
< files are JPG,
< TIF, GIF or any other format.

Oh, sorry! I should have known.

< What's happening with your
< images - if you
< just get a missing graphic icon, your path's probably bust.
< You can download
< some tools from MSDN which let you right-click in IE and see
< the HTML MSXML
< has generated, which helps fix bugs like that. Again, let me
< know if you
< can't find these.

Yes, I really can't find it.
It would be a pleasure if you gave me a link.

Thank you verry much for your trouble,
(-:hris

<
< ../ works under Windows chap, no problemo.
<
< Jason.
<