Re: Producing Printable output from docbook...neverending story, this time: DSSSL

On Fri, Oct 05, 2001 at 11:58:39AM -0500, Dennis Grace wrote:
> Okay, that works fine with articles and books, but when I try it with a man
> page (refentry), I get:
>
>      jade:evlview.xml:5:22:E: document type does not allow element
> "refentry" here; assuming missing "article" start-tag

If you XML DOCTYPE reads "<!DOCTYPE refentry ..." I see no reason -
this message seems to imply you kept "<!DOCTYPE article ..." and then
openned a <refentry> element...

> If I convert the file as SGML (after changing the DOCTYPE tag and change
> the name, of course), it works fine. What's missing in the xml path?

No more idea...
--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Free-Software Engineer				      Ingénieur Logiciel-Libre