Re: Sun Resolver classes released

/ "Bradford, Denis" <denisb@rational.com> was heard to say:
| Trying to set up a catalog, I'm getting the following error with Saxon:
|
| > java  com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet -r com.sun.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver
| ..\xmldiffmrg.xml c:\docbookxsl\htmlhelp\xdm-htmlhelp.xsl
| Cannot find CatalogManager.properties
| Cannot find CatalogManager.properties
| Cannot find CatalogManager.properties
| Cannot find CatalogManager.properties
| Cannot find CatalogManager.properties
| Error
|   java.io.FileNotFoundException: D:\xdm1\cmbu_ratl.dtd (The system cannot
| find the file specified)
| Transformation failed: run-time errors were reported
|
| This mystifies me, because the file exists where my classpath says it is:
|
| > echo %classpath%
| .;C:\saxon\saxon.jar;c:\resolver.jar;c:\CatalogManager.properties
|
| Please tell me this is not related to the Aelfred parser error (still in the
| new version of Saxon, apparently)- I'm not even getting that far, am I? ...

Yes, it could be related to AElfred parser. But I'm not sure your classpath
is right. If you've really got CatalogManager.properties in your root
directory on drive C:, it should be

  .;C:\saxon\saxon.jar;c:\resolver.jar;c:\

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | A hen is only an egg's way of