RE: FW: Problem with MediaObject

Title: RE: FW: DOCBOOK-APPS: Problem with MediaObject

Thanks,
works fine!

Well, now I get png's with transparent background in pdf with black background :-(
Any hints?

I woun't like to convert the images back and forth and loose my alpha channel ...
For the eps version of the png images it's no problem, cause I convert them in the makefile.

Greetings,
Norbert