Re: Need help including c source

/ "Rafael 'Dido' Sevilla" <sevillar@team.ph.inter.net> was heard to say:
| I have another approach that is a little more general:
|
| http://xml-lit.sourceforge.net/

And my own approach is in the 'litprog' directory of the SourceForge
DocBook CVS. (I've written an article describing the system; if it's
accepted for publication, I'll post it after it's published (and I'll
post it even sooner if it isn't accepted :-))

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | No man is more than another if he