RE: bookmarks in pdf

> | How is it possible to create a bookmark
> | in PDFs for each <sect#>, <section> and <chapter>?
> |
> | Can FOP do that, or is there a possiblility
> | to edit the PDF, ...
>
> Try setting $fop.extensions=1

Thanks, it works now,

great idea to use parameters therefor.

But i've recognized that some bookmark items
do have some appended characters. Looks like
signs > 255. These signs are just rectangulars
in this case.

So, is that a case of source code?
I wrote my XML sources in ANSI format. Should
it be ASCII?
(I'm terribly sorry for this question, but
I'm really not sure about it)

Thanks for your help,
Chris