Re: Newbie: Which validating parser for XML DocBook?

On Thu, 2001-10-25 at 21:29, Brendan Boyle wrote:
> Try Xmlmind xml editor.
>
> http://www.xmlmind.com
>
> Its a very good WYSIWYG xml editor with inbuilt support for Docbook.
> The current version is a free Java download and runs on pretty much
> anything.  It is a beta product but I've foudn it stable enough for
> everyday use.

I was playing around with it just the other day, and didn't find it to
be terribly valuable for the way that I write documents.  Specifically,
it lacks the ability to view the "non-stylesheet" and the "stylesheet"
versions of the document simultaneously.  If it had that, it would be a
viable editor for us.  It's also VERY slow, at least on my system.
	Greg