Re: pagebreak in pdf using fop

"Kaiser Christian (SV SC RS T33)" <Christian.1.Kaiser@at.siemens.de> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to force a pagebreak using <beginpage/>, but
> there was no suitable result, just the red line..
>
> <beginpage></beginpage>
>
> within the PDF.

I don't think <beginpage/> is intended to be used as a way to force
pagebreaks in rendered output. I think it's supposed to be a way of
indicating where a pagebreaks was in some previous printed version of
whatever content it is you're marking up. So though it's not
implemented in the stylesheets, even if it were implemented, it
definitely wouldn't be implemented in such a way to cause a break in
your rendered output.