Re: XSL-FO: changing default font color

> Sorry, Bob. I should have duplicated the subject information in the body of
> the note. I'm looking to change font characteristics in FO output not HTML.
>
> Thanks.            ...edN
>
> At 02:00 PM 04/11/2001 -0800, Bob Stayton wrote:
> > > From: Ed Nixon <ed.nixon@lynnparkplace.org>
> > >
> > > Could you please point me to information or give me some quick tips on
> > > changing the text color of article titles and section titles while using
> > > the XSL stylesheets? I did search the archive but didn't find anything I
> > > thought relevant.

Oops, sorry, I should have paid more attention.
The characteristics of fo titles are defined in
fo/titlepage.templates.xml.

The idea is to edit a copy of titlepage.templates.xml
to change the settings for your customization.
Then you apply the special stylesheet template/titlepage.xsl
to generate a customized titlepage.templates.xsl as output.
Then your Docbook fo customization layer should use that
stylesheet module for titles.

bobs
                                            email: bobs@caldera.com