Re: [4suite] Re: 4xslt + docbook.xsl ="maximum recursion"

Laurent Pointal wrote:
> At 20:08 06/11/2001 +1100, Rich Churcher wrote:
> >The trouble is, I'm too inexperienced to know if it's 4Suite, the
> >DocBook stylesheets or my own bumbling that's caused the problem (of
> >course, I suspect that last option :o)  I've converted our newsgroup's
> >FAQ to DocBook XML, to the point where it now validates happily and
> >seems to be well-formed. However, when I attempt to use XSLT to convert
> >to HTML, 4xslt works away for about half an hour, then dies with
> >"maximum recursion depth exceeded."  No output file is written:

Thanks for cc'ing this to the 4suite list.

4xslt is trying to construct the stylesheet tree when it goes into
a loop -- obviously a bug, and it hasn't been fixed in our development
code yet, so we'll be looking into it. In the meantime, the only way
to get around it is to use another XSLT processor.

   - Mike