Re: docbook.dcl related errors with openjade

/ Sasha Zucker <szucker@mac.com> was heard to say:
| I have figured out that if I include docbook.dcl as an argument of
| openjade, I won't get the errors. But why isn't adding SGMLDECL
| "docbook.dcl" to docbook.cat getting rid of these errors?

Is there another SGMLDECL before or after that one? Is the catalog containing
this line in your catalog path or files list?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | If man were never to fade away