Re: Windows editor for DocBook XML that does not messwith files?

On Wed, Nov 21, 2001 at 07:14:39PM -0500, Dan York wrote:
> So... in order to bring her up to speed the quickest, I would like
> to find a Windows GUI editor that she can use to work with
> DocBook XML. Does anyone have any suggestions?

  I have seen people familiar with Arbortext tools being really really
efficient with them when doing W3C specifications editing, that was
the most impressive demo I ever saw of Windows oriented editing tools
with a Markup orientation. But since they were long time users
of the tools, this may not mean that it's easy to use them as a
beginner. Softquad tools should be looked at too.

Daniel