Re: libxslt/xsltproc and XML catalogs (was Re: websitedtd newbie)

/ Alex Lancaster <alexl@socrates.berkeley.edu> was heard to say:
| Does it make sense to make SYSTEM -> SYSTEM id mapping work with
| <xsl:import> in the SGML catalog case?  i.e. would it be worth

The problem is that the URI reference on an xsl:import statement isn't
a system identifier.

| <rewriteSystem
| systemIdStartString="http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/snapshot/"; rewritePrefix="file:///home/alex/packages/share/sgml/docbook-xsl-1.46-experimental/"/>
|
| and it works!  (it resolves the first part of the URI and then uses

Uh, it shouldn't. But rewriteURI should work.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | We discover in ourselves what