Re: Linking titlepage to top level chunk.

/ Eric Baudais <baudais@okstate.edu> was heard to say:
| When I process the stylesheets using xsltproc I get the following message:
|
| No template named "bookinfo" exists in the context named "title" in the "en"
| localization.

Add

<xsl:param name="local.l10n.xml" select="document('')"/>

<l:l10n xmlns:l="http://docbook.sourceforge.net/xmlns/l10n/1.0"; language="en">
  <l:context name="title">
    <l:template name="bookinfo" text="%t"/>
  </l:context>
</l:l10n>

to your customization layer. You may have to do one more thing, so if
you get additional errors, let us know. (I'd test it, but I'm pressed
for time today.)

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--