RE: Using profile.xsl to filter conditionalized documents

I'm having trouble figuring out how to implement profile.xsl. Can anyone
tell what I'm doing wrong?

The first problem is that it's not preserving the structure of my book. My
book is chunked: it calls a bunch of file entity fragments (chapters). When
I run profile.xsl on the book, it generates the whole book in one file.
However, I don't see way to to control chunking in profile.xsl, since it
doesn't seem to use the normal docbook.xsl parameters & templates.

Thanks,
Denis