RE: Using profile.xsl to filter conditionalized documents

"val=UNIX"

This didn't work for me - result still omits both Windows and UNIX content.
I'm working with arch, not os, but should be the same.

> Implementing user-friendly way ("os=Windows;UNIX") is not so easy as
> XSLT doesn't have data types like array or list.

Is this just a limitation on the command line? What if I could anticipate
combinations, and 'hardwired' them with parameters like "WindowsUNIXMAC"
 in myprofile.xsl. Could I then customize the <xsl:template match="*">
template to generate Windows, UNIX, and MAC conditions in the same result?

Sorry if this is a dumb question: that profiling template is such a mystery
to me, I thought somebody who actually understands how it works might be
able to say if my idea is worth pursuing.

Thanks,
Denis