Re: Using profile.xsl to filter conditionalized documents

"Bradford, Denis" wrote:

> [...]

Sorry, my mistate. This is impossible.

> > Implementing user-friendly way ("os=Windows;UNIX") is not so easy as
> > XSLT doesn't have data types like array or list.

Fixed in CVS. If you grab latest version of profile.xsl from CVS, you
can specify multiple targets in one parameter, e.g:

saxon -o xsample.xml sample.xml profile.xsl "os=Windows;UNIX"

After all, implementation wasn't as hard as I though. ;)

				Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
  http://www.kosek.cz