Re: little problem with indexterms

Murray Stokely wrote:

>    JadeTeX gets confused if you put <indexterms> inside certain tags.
> It's picky with lists for example.  If I recall correctly, it doesn't
> like indexterms inside of <listitems> unless they are also inside
> <para>s, but this may add an extra space character to the flow.  Just
> look at the markup for each of the indexterms with a '?' next to it
> and you will soon find what sort of markup is confusing JadeTeX.  This
> is a bug somewhere in the toolchain, but it is easy to work around.

thx Murray. i also noticed that jadetex didn't like lists so i put all
my indexterms in <para>s (it doesn't like <title>s either).

so i checked out my markup and there was nothing confusing : all the
indexterms are in paras, that's why i posted on this list :)

oh well! if i find something else, i'll let eveyone know.

thx again.

kris