Re: need help with DocBook customization

On Tue, Dec 18, 2001 at 10:51:39AM +0000, Ian Castle wrote:

> > No, header/footers allow any inline content, and that may include
> > inlined images.  I have even written a stylesheet that puts an EPS in
> > the left margin, by putting a page-height image in the left-header,
> > and that caused no problem at all to jadetex.
>
> I've done that too...
>
> Richard Sharpe spent ages trying to get it to work as well.

I must correct myself: this causes no problem if the center and right
headers are empty, otherwise their baseline is shifted :(

--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Free-Software Engineer				      Ingénieur Logiciel-Libre