Lists/Re: DOCBOOK: DocBook XML and XMLspy

Jirka Kosek wrote:
> BTW: This question should go to docbook-apps not to docbook list.

OK, I'll try to close the thread (if any) on the other list.

Maybe it's just me, but I find this page
  http://www.docbook.org/mailinglist/index.html

and the distinctions on it slightly confusing. It might benefit from
listing concrete examples, e.g.:

   docbook-apps:
       3rd party editors
       parsers and parser bugs?
       backends and backend bugs?
       installs and distributions (e.g. RedHat, Win2K)?

   docbook
       DTD internals and bugs?
       stylesheet internals and bugs?
       feature requests?

A common convention is "user" vs. "developer" list. When it comes to
questions relating to day-to-day use of DocBook, is this "applied" and
thus docbooks-apps? Or "general DocBook questions"?

Incidentally, this
  http://www.docbook.org/mailinglist/guidelines.html
is missing?

My apologies for the confusion,