Re: Problems with (make entity system-id:).

/ Josef Karthauser <joe@tao.org.uk> was heard to say:
| As a matter of interest why doesn't my root rule cascade and do the
| right thing anyway?

Rules in DSSSL (and XSLT) don't cascade unless you ask them to (with
(next-match) or <xsl:apply-imports/>, respectively).

And I don't think you can make next-match cascade the root rule.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Ignorance is a precious commodity: