Re: Top page margin too small

On Mon, 7 Jan 2002, Rory Hunter wrote:
> I notice however that I get the correct margin at the top of PDF files if I
> use pdfjadetex (which I'm not currently using as I'm using images in EPS
> format, which the archives indicate isn't supported in pdfjadetex).
<snip/>
> How can I ensure that the top of my files aren't clipped with converting my
> eps files to 300 dpi png's and using pdfjadetex?

No need to convert vector graphics to bitmaps for use with pdf(jade)tex as
there's the tool eps2pdf. Just convert your eps to pdf fragments using
eps2pdf and use the generated pdf-graphics for pdf(jade)tex. IIRC more
information about eps2pdf can be found in the archives.

HTH,
Steffen.

--
  http://w3studi.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/~maiersn/