Translation help

In the interest of producing somewhat better test documentation, I'd
like to have some reasonable text available in all of the languages
that the stylesheets support.

In particular, I'd like to have the two paragraphs below translated
into: Afrikaans, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, Spanish,
Estonian, Basque, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian,
Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Nynorsk, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese,
Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Serbian,
Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukranian, Xhosa, Chinese (Continental), and
Chinese (Traditional).

If you can help, please send the translation to me (privately). TIA!

<para lang="en_us">
DocBook is a <ulink url="http://www.ucc.ie/xml/#doctype";>Document Type
Definition</ulink> (DTD) maintained by the <ulink
url="mailto:docbook-tc@oasis-open.org";>DocBook Technical
Committee</ulink> of <ulink
url="http://www.oasis-open.org/";>OASIS</ulink>. It is particularly
well suited to books and papers about computer hardware and software
(though it is by no means limited to these applications).
</para>

<para lang="en_us">
Because it is a large and robust DTD, and because its main
structures correspond to the general notion of what constitutes
a <quote>book</quote>, DocBook has been adopted by a large and
growing community of authors writing documents of all kinds. DocBook
is supported <quote>out of the box</quote> by a number of
commercial tools, and there is rapidly expanding support for it
in a number of free software environments. These features have
combined to make DocBook a generally easy to understand, widely
useful, and very popular DTD. Dozens of organizations are using
DocBook for millions of pages of documentation, in various print
and online formats, worldwide.
</para>

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm