Re: Re: Print backend: problems with table layouts

Matt,

I'm using OpenJade 1.3 and dsssl stylesheets 1.74b...

I know that DSSSL is pretty dead, but OpenJade is the only tool
that allows me to generate HTML as well as postscript.

Of course, it would be better to have XML catalogs and use XSL
stylesheets, but until now I haven't found a tool comparable
to OpenJade (I tryed xsltproc, ... but how can I then generate PS?)

By the way, thanks for your help.
Bye

Gius_