Re: Again: Apache FOP,Docbook: Features /Versions,"complete" Docbook distribution

Juan,
OK, now I am REALLY confused!

First I thought that DSSSL was a dying, gasping on the
beach dead fish, kind of standard since it isn't well supported,
etc.   And XML/XSLM was the "new and better way to go."

Now you throw in TEX stuff!!! Wowsers, is there any
other path you could recommend to help me get
further lost?  <grin>

I fear I am about to hear/read:

"You are in a maze of twisty little
passages all alike"

(OK, too much mis-spent youth.)

Anyway, there have been some nice posts about how
confusing/frustrating all this is for we newbies...this points
out a Whole 'Nother way to get wrapped around the
axle!

Man, this "bleeding edge" stuff sure is fun...makes one
want to go for root-canals sans novicane to have as
much fun!  <grin>

tim