Re: Re: Bibliography management/BibTex equivalent

I believe what you have in mind is much easier to achieve with driver
files for the stylesheets. Your software just needs to emit a proper
driver file for the style you want to apply. This happens to be the
way RefDB (http://refdb.sourceforge.net) deals with this problem. No
modifications to the DTD, no modifications to the stylesheet... just
use them as nature created them...

regards,
Markus

--