Re: [Q] Creating a draft "watermark" in FO

/ "Bang, Steinar" <Steinar.bang@tandbergtv.com> was heard to say:
| David Cramer [mailto:dcramer@broadjump.com] wrote:
|
|> I'd suggested of using a background image, but was told
|> that's cheating.
|
|> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200107/msg00034.html

Seems reasonable to me. I've just checked in XSL changes needed to
support this. It requires CSS for the HTML, naturally, and support in
the FOP processor.

| I guess one possible solution, would be to make the background image
| be an SVG image?  Of course, that would currently be a Fop-specific
| solution.

I went with a PNG. That also works in XEP.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Irrationally held truths may be