RE: Help project structure

Actually, unless you're using 1.48, subsections don't chunk. Norm added
a chunk.section.depth parameter to let you control that between 1.47 and
1.48. I'm not sure about making "See also..." a <section>. I think of it
more as an itemizedlist (which someday might be picked up and put into
the topic's header as a javascript drop-down or something):

   <section>
      introductory content
      <section>Subsection 1... (new chunk)
	<itemizedlist role="relatedtopics">
	</section>
      <section>Subsection 2... (new chunk)
	<itemizedlist role="relatedtopics">
	</section>
   </section>

Not using recursive sections limits you to a fairly flat help system.

Btw., there was a discussion on the docbook list on what changes should
be made to the dtd to accomodate a help system, but I fell behind around
that time and never have made it back to glean wisdom from those
threads.

David