Making db2html put chapters and sections in the same page

Hello everyone.  I had figured out how to do this once, but I recently
loaded Red Hat 7.2 on my system, and now my changes are gone.  I want to
force db2html to put chapters and sections in all one HTML page.

I don't know much about db2html and DSSSL, and I've tried to find
information on how to customize it so that I don't have to make changes
to the system stylesheets, but I can't find out how to do that either.
I can write a customization layer for the DTD, but I've no idea what to
do for stylesheets.

And before anyone tries to suggest that I enable chunking, it seems that
it puts the whole book in one big HTML file, which is not at all what I
want.

If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.

--
Stephen Wilhelm
    See my Gtk-Perl Tutorial: