RE: Announce: New stylesheet releases

Hi Norm,

I've been using 1.73 of the DSSSL stylesheets, and tried 1.75 yesterday.
There were a few problems with the new ones and I ended up going back to
1.73. Here is what I found:

1. When I first used them to create HTML and RTF output, I got this error:

openjade:/usr/local/lib/sgml/stylesheets/docbook/html/../common/dbcommon.dsl
:529:21:E: reference to undefined variable "element-page-number-sosofo"

To fix, I copied this section from my 1.73 dblink.dsl files to the 1.75
versions:

(define (element-page-number-sosofo target)
  (with-mode pageno-mode
	(process-node-list target)))

(mode pageno-mode
  (default
    (current-node-page-number-sosofo)))

That fixed that problem.

2. I noticed that in my RTF file, <sect4> titles were printing out in
italics instead of the bold font used in 1.73. I prefer the previous
rendering.

3. I have several examples in Appendix A, and with 1.75 they all had titles
of A-0. With 1.73 they come out correct as A-1, A-2, A-3, etc.

Thanks,
Dan