Using DocBook XSL for previewing in XMetaL 3.0?

Hello,

I like the way I can do XSL transformations from within XML Spy directly (by
'assigning a XSL file to the XML document).

So the authors can 'preview' the document from within the XML editor by just
pushing a button (without any knowledge of the transformation process).

I don't think this was possible in XMetaL 2.1 (correct me if I'm wrong).

Just downloaded XMetal 3.0 and found out that it is possible to enable PDF
and HTML previewing. But it looks like it is creating his own XSL stylesheet
for this (?).

My question is: can I use the DocBook XSL (docbook-xsl-1.48) for document
previewing in XMetaL 3.0 just like you can in XML Spy?

Do I have the learn the XMetaL macro language for this?

Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,

ICL Nederland B.V.                      Simon de Kraa
e-Applications / Logistic Systems       Systems Architect
Het Kwadrant 1                          Tel. +31 346 598865
Postbus 4000                            Fax  +31 346 562703
3600 KA  MAARSSEN
The Netherlands                         mailto:Simon.de.Kraa@icl.nl

---

Progress 9.1c, Roundtable 9.1c, NuSphere Pro Advantage 2.3.1 @ MS Windows