Resume hacking for DocBook

Over the past few months (years?) a number of people have asked me to
publish the stylesheets I wrote for publishing my resume from a
DocBook document.

I've put them in CVS (but done no release) at
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/docbook/contrib/xsl/resume/

(After I resurrect the DSSSL stylesheets, maybe I'll do a release.)

Enjoy!

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--