adding pdf files to the document

Howdy!

I have my main document written in DocBook. I want to add a copyright notice
to the end of the document and the notice exists as a PDF file. Is there a
tag in DocBook for including PDF files into the document?

If there is no tag I guess it's possible to produce a PDF of my main document
and merge the document with the copyright PDF. I haven't found such a tool,
but there must be such somewhere, I can feel it in my toes. Anyone have a
clue?

Cheers,
Tim