Bug in figure toc generation for figures in sidebars.

--x+6KMIRAuhnl3hBn

I've got a figure in a <sidebar>, but it's title doesn't get included in
the general table of contents for figures.

I'm using the DSSSL style sheets and openjade.  The problem only occurs
in the pdf/tex output; the html output is fine.

Is this the right way to report bugs like this?
Joe

--x+6KMIRAuhnl3hBn

--x+6KMIRAuhnl3hBn--