RE: RE: Colwidth attribute of colspec not processed ?

At 10:10 20/03/2002 -0500, Jeff Beal wrote:
>I would strongly suggest getting the latest from Sun and installing it.  Go
>to http://java.sun.com/ and download the Java Runtime Edition version 1.4.0.
>They have a good version for Win2K that I've been using without this sort of
>problem

I might be a little more cautious on that one Jeff.
IMHO 1.4 is still early as far as usage goes.

1.3 doesn't have much wrong with it for apps making use of it.

I fell foul of jumping too soon, and presently have 1.3 (latest)
installed, with 1.4 in the wings when the app developers have
caught up.

The winner was actually second is a phrase that captures this logic.

Regards DaveP