Announce: DocBook XSL Stylesheets V1.50.0

For more information, see

  http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1.50.0/WhatsNew

(Some temporary problem at SF prevented me from uploading the changes
to the files in the SF release area.)

The new version numbering scheme is an attempt to address stability
issues brought to my attention by some of the larger documentation
groups. The new plan is that changes to the middle number (50)
indicate that there are some public API differences that could break
existing customization layers. Changes to only the last number (0),
"point releases", should be "safe" for existing customization layers.
I'm not sure that will always be true for all customization layers,
but that's the plan.

API changes are summarized in

  http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1.50.0/RELEASE-NOTES.html

Share and enjoy!